Thank you for being our customer!
- Our supplements work with the government-sponsored TRICARE or CHAMPVA health insurance you already have.
- To be eligible for your TRICARE/CHAMPVA Supplement Insurance plan, make sure you are enrolled in the correct government health program:
Links & Resources
- Complete a form to Contact Us. A customer service rep reads your inquiry and responds.
- Please register your card online, if you haven't done so already: https://info.selmanco.com/card. (Phone registration is not available.)
- Speak with a Rep: 1-800-638-2610, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Social Media: @SelmanCompany
- Manage Your Account: www.selmanco.com/eService (access your account or pay a bill online)
- Download an Automatic Payment Form (APO) to set up deductions from your bank account or credit card.
Did You Receive a Notification?
- Regulations require us to send paper notifications when changes to your insurance are made.
- You may have received a notification to announce that your TRICARE or CHAMPVA Supplement Insurance Plan has been modified.
- If you have any questions about your notification the best way to inquire is to send a message.
- Most health care providers will submit your claims on your behalf. This is done electronically.
- If you must submit your own claims, use this claim form.
- When you submit a claim, our The TRICARE Supplement claims analyst will check the following:
- The type of TRICARE Supplement (SelmanCo) plan you have to see if your plan covers the service and at what percentage (co-payments and deductibles)
- Determine if the TRICARE Supplement plan’s deductible was met.
- Determine if there are limitations or catastrophic maximums that have been met.
- Whether there is a pre-existing condition that would be excluded under the TRICARE Supplement plan.
- Ensure all forms were properly submitted.
- Making sure covered services for TRICARE Supplement plan follows TRICARE guidelines. This means that if TRICARE approves the service, we approve the service; If TRICARE denies the service, the TRICARE Supplement plan will deny the service.
- Submit a claim by mail:
Attn: Claims Dept.
PO Box 14043
Lexington, KY 40512
- Submit a claim by fax: 1-800-310-5514
- Watch this video about claims.