Thank you for being our customer!
- Our supplements work with the TRICARE or CHAMPVA health insurance you already have.
- To be eligible for your TRICARE/CHAMPVA Spplement Insurance plan, make sure you are enrolled in the correct government health program:
Did You Receive a Notification?
- You may have received a notification to announce that your TRICARE or CHAMPVA Supplement Insurance Plan is being transitioned to a new underwriting insurance carrier, effective January 1, 2019. The new carrier is Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company, Hartford, CT 06155. This change will help us serve you better. There were no changes to your plan rates.
If you use your bank’s online bill pay service to pay your TRICARE/CHAMPVA supplement insurance premiums, you’ll need to log into your bank’s website and update your account number. Enter your new Member ID number that’s on your new insurance card. Making this change will ensure your payment is applied correctly. If you don't use online bill pay, then this doesn't apply to you.
About Your Policy
- Use eService to access your account or pay a bill online.
- Download an Automatic Payment Form (APO) to make deductions from your bank account or credit card.
- Contact us at 800-638-2610 if you would like to speak with a friendly customer service rep, or Contact Us.
- Using your insurance is as easy as submitting a claim form.
- Will Selman & Company still pay 2018 claims? Yes, claims for dates of service in 2018 can (and should) still be submitted! Selman & Company will review the claim just as we normally would and make payments under the terms of the policy in effect when the service was provided. What does Selman & Company check before paying a claim? Our The TRICARE Supplement claims analyst will check the following:
- The type of TRICARE Supplement (SelmanCo) plan you have to see if your plan covers the service and at what percentage (co-payments and deductibles)
- To determine if the TRICARE Supplement plan’s deductible was met.
- To determine if there are limitations or catastrophic maximums that have been met.
- Whether there is a pre-existing condition that would be excluded under the TRICARE Supplement plan.
- Ensure all forms were properly submitted.
- Making sure covered services for TRICARE Supplement plan follows TRICARE guidelines. This means that if TRICARE approves the service, we approve the service; If TRICARE denies the service, the TRICARE Supplement plan will deny the service.
- Submit a claim by mail:
Selman & Company
PO Box 29151
Hot Springs, AR 71903-3351
Please note that our claims address has changed.
- Submit a claim by fax: 1-800-310-5514
- Watch this video about claims.