TRICARE Changes Are Coming!
Effective 10/1/2017, TRICARE will be extending the current fiscal year 2017 plan year until 1/1/2018. As of 1/1/2018, the new plan year for TRICARE will be on a calendar year, from January 1st to December 31st. All plans will be extended and deductibles will not re-set until January 1st.
TRICARE Supplement Plan deductibles will also extend to match the TRICARE Plan changes.
Watch this webinar with Stephanie Hrouda, a TRICARE Supplement client manager, who explains what it means for employers.
- What do the upcoming TRICARE changes mean to my company?
- Are domestic partners covered?
- How do I reduce the number of insureds on our major medical plan?
- What help is available to me to get the word out?
- What happens to the plan if the employee passes away?
Complete the form on this page to watch.
Stuff You May Know:
TRICARE is a health care program benefiting uniformed military services
members as well as their families. The TRICARE Supplement is a voluntary benefit insurance plan, designed to supplement what TRICARE already covers and assist with healthcare expenses for those who enroll.