TRICARE + TRICARE Supplement Insurance Plan
Families who are eligible for government-sponsored TRICARE health insurance can get help saving on co-pays, prescriptions, and cost shares. A TRICARE Supplement Insurance Plan helps reimburse you for covered expenses that TRICARE doesn't pay.
- TRICARE is the Department of Defense’s healthcare program for military personnel and their families. More than seven million Americans are eligible to participate in this type of coverage. All TRICARE plans satisfy requirements for minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Learn more at tricare.mil.
- A TRICARE Supplement Insurance Plan is a voluntary benefit program that covers many of the charges the government leaves behind. It helps employees (TRICARE beneficiaries), spouses, and dependents limit their out-of-pocket expenses
Most health care providers will process your claims for you if you provided them with your TRICARE and TRICARE supplement insurance cards. If you need to file a claim yourself, please provide those items directly to SelmanCo. Include:
- A completed and signed claim form: Claim Form (PDF, 68k)
- A copy of your provider’s bill showing the diagnosis, provider’s name, address and Tax ID number
- A copy of the corresponding TRICARE Explanation of Benefits (TEOB) statement.
Mail all three items to: