When your military employees win, you win.
What is TRICARE Supplemental Insurance?
TRICARE is government health insurance available to nearly 9.4 million active, retired, and reserve beneficiaries. It includes coverage options for medical services and prescription drugs. However, there are out-of-pocket expenses that TRICARE leaves behind for military personnel and their family members.
A TRICARE Supplement insurance plan helps cover those costs! These insurance plans can help save qualified military people and their families time and money by covering doctor co-pays, prescriptions, and more. And employers who offer a TRICARE Supplement are creating an attractive alternative for eligible employees to employer-sponsored, major medical coverage.
This is one of the few voluntary benefits programs that can be mutually beneficial for both the employee AND the employer.
Download Plan Materials
- TRICARE Employee Brochure for Employees (All Plans)
- FAQs for Employees
- FAQs for Employers
- TRICARE Supplement Intro Webinar for HR Professionals
- TRICARE White Paper: "TRICARE Supplement Insurance for Talent Acquisition and Health Care Cost Control"
- Webinar: TRICARE Changes Are Coming!
- The TRICARE Overseas Program Handbook (by DoD)
- Ask us for posters and cards you can use in employee break areas and benefit fairs.
Videos for Employees
- (NEW) TRICARE Answers (6-Video Playlist)
- Keep Your TRICARE Supplement Insurance Even If You Change Jobs
- Types of TRICARE That Work with the TRICARE Supplement for Employers
- TRICARE Supplement Insurance Helps Go All the Way
- 30s Video for Social Media
Contact Us for Assistance
Need help spreading the word about the TRICARE Supplement to your employees? Do your employees have questions? Would your staff like more training or materials, or perhaps a bit of extra help around open enrollment? Drop us a note using the form on this page and we'll contact you right away.
Call Stephanie Hrouda (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance: 440.646.9336 extension 262.