When your military employees win, you win.
What is TRICARE Supplemental Insurance?
TRICARE is the Department of Defense’s healthcare program for active duty, retired military personnel, and their families. More than seven million Americans are eligible to participate in this type of coverage.
The TRICARE Supplement Insurance Plan is coverage that supplements the government program. Retired military families who have TRICARE insurance can get help saving on co-pays, prescriptions, and cost shares. When Employers offer the supplement as part of their comprehensive benefits portfolio, it’s a win-win scenario. Complete the form on this page to learn more.
Download Plan Materials
- TRICARE Employee Brochure for Employees (All Plans)
- FAQs for Employees
- TRICARE Supplement Intro Webinar for HR Professionals
- TRICARE White Paper: "TRICARE Supplement Insurance for Talent Acquisition and Health Care Cost Control"
- Webinar: TRICARE Changes Are Coming!
- The TRICARE Overseas Program Handbook (by DoD)
- Ask us for posters and cards you can use in employee break areas and benefit fairs.
Videos for Employees
- (NEW) TRICARE Answers (6-Video Playlist)
- Keep Your TRICARE Supplement Insurance Even If You Change Jobs
- Types of TRICARE That Work with the TRICARE Supplement for Employers
- TRICARE Supplement Insurance Helps Go All the Way
- 30s Video for Social Media
Contact Us for Assistance
Need help spreading the word about the TRICARE Supplement to your employees? Do your employees have questions? Would your staff like more training or materials, or perhaps a bit of extra help around open enrollment? Drop us a note using the form on this page and we'll contact you right away.
Call Ron Erjavec (email@example.com) for assistance: 440.646.9336 extension 385.